[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - JBoss4.0.5 SOAP web-services / binding mechanism

Alessandro Behling do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 12 06:10:48 EST 2010

Alessandro Behling [http://community.jboss.org/people/alessandrobehling] created the discussion

"JBoss4.0.5 SOAP web-services / binding mechanism"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/570952#570952

Hi there,

I've written and deployed a simple service under the above mentioned JBoss installation, but I am not clear at this point in time which binding mechanism it uses, I have my model annotated following JAXB2, having also written a small client which outputs the XML which comes out as expected, but when I call the service, the SOAP msg contains a completely different XML format, i.e it doesn't follow the order of the fields I have set using the @XmlType annotation, i.e.

@XmlType(name = "GetAccountsResponse", propOrder = {
    "requestId",
    "memberName",
    "businessUserMemberName",
    "customerType",
    "emailAddress",
    "mobileNumber",
    "smsAuthentication",
    "accounts"
})
@XmlType(name = "GetResponse", propOrder = {
    "requestId",
    "memberName",
    "businessUserMemberName",
    "customerType",
    "emailAddress",
    "mobileNumber",
    "smsAuthentication",
    "accounts"
})

Am I missing something here? Can anyone shed some light on this please?
Any help is greatly appreciated,

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]