[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - CXF 3.3.1 and @WebMethod(exclude=true)

Tristan Tarrant do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 12 06:31:02 EST 2010

Tristan Tarrant [http://community.jboss.org/people/NadirX] created the discussion

"CXF 3.3.1 and @WebMethod(exclude=true)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/570957#570957

Hi all,

since we have changed our JBoss 5.1.0 installation to use CXF, our WSDLs now include methods declared in the WebServices interfaces with the @WebMethod(exclude=true) annotation. Previously the behaviour of the Native implementation did not expose these methods, which is what we want.

Is this a bug or are we supposed to follow a different strategy for hiding certain methods ?

Thanks in advance

Tristan

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]