[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: WEB-INF/lib remains empty after deployment

aditya palagummi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 15 09:04:31 EST 2010

aditya palagummi [http://community.jboss.org/people/priory.of.scion] created the discussion

"Re: WEB-INF/lib remains empty after deployment"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/571230#571230

Max,
  I'm facing the same problem that henk faces. I have been using eclipse v3.5.2 and  JBossAS Tools   2.1.1.v. and my os is ubuntu10.10.
  When i try to do a normal deploy i dont see the WEBINF/lib folder in that but when i close the projects and reopen it and do a clean and redeploy i find these there. is there some patch which takes care of this . could you let me know please
Regards