[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Problem with clustering

Sudha Balu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 15 09:37:23 EST 2010

Sudha Balu [http://community.jboss.org/people/sudhabalu] created the discussion

"Problem with clustering"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/571235#571235

Hi all,

          Here we are using jboss cache in our application. We are using two servers *node1*,*node2*. Through Apache we are configuring the active nodes. We are maintaining 10 minutes eviction policy in the cache. Node2 is disabled and I am logging into application through node1 and data is replicating in both node1 and node2. Request will go only to node1 as i have disabled the node2. In this case even if I am not idle, data is evicted in node2 in 10 minutes. So if the user is active in either node, then data should not be evicted in both nodes. Can anyone help me to configure the cache as per my need?

Thanks in advance.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]