[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: broken jboss tools - generated maven seam project?

Lars Bohl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 15 11:24:49 EST 2010

Lars Bohl [http://community.jboss.org/people/bohl] created the discussion

"Re: broken jboss tools - generated maven seam project?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/571261#571261

Hi Snjezana. This has been going on for a week or so now; thanks for your patience mate. However, the solution you suggested in your latest posting didn't work for me. Maven clean succeeds on the xxxx-parent project, but Maven package fails, see the error message below. I'll attach the generated projects.

Missing:
1) my.group:xxxx:war:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=my.group -DartifactId=xxxx -Dversion=0.0.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=war -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=my.group -DartifactId=xxxx -Dversion=0.0.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=war -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
       1) my.group:xxxx-ear:ear:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
       2) my.group:xxxx:war:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT