[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: Data source configuration during runtime

Wolf-Dieter Fink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 15 15:10:37 EST 2010

Wolf-Dieter Fink [http://community.jboss.org/people/wdfink] created the discussion

"Re: Data source configuration during runtime"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/571302#571302

I never think about such 'on the fly' configuration.

But I suppose that this is something like change the attributes of the ManagedConnectionPool MBean.
In this case you have to call flush() to activate the configuration.
This will unfortunately drop all active connections!

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]