[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM5 integration with oracle

Anand Prakash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 15 18:25:37 EST 2010

Anand Prakash [http://community.jboss.org/people/anandintouch] created the discussion

"JBPM5 integration with oracle"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/571322#571322

Hi,
Is it possible to use oracle9+ version to integrate/use in jbpm5 project or we need to stick with H2 db only?
 If it's possible then can you provide me info about configuration ?,Idon't see much information about DB config in JBPM5 guide mentioned below-

 https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jBPM5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/jbpm-5.0-SNAPSHOT-docs-build/jbpm-docs/html/ch02.html#d0e320 https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jBPM5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/jbpm-5.0-SNAPSHOT-docs-build/jbpm-docs/html/ch02.html#d0e320

Jbpm4.4 build file and user doc has nice details about using different DB in jbpm project.So please let me know how to use oracle db and where all config change need to be done?
Thanks,
Anand