[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: BPEL editor - INVOKE problem

Igor JStarter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 16 08:14:22 EST 2010

Igor JStarter [http://community.jboss.org/people/izgur] created the discussion

"Re: BPEL editor - INVOKE problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/571368#571368

> I tried several times with my latest build of the BPEL  editor, but I'm  unable to reproduce the problem. The only differences  in the  artifacts.wsdl AFTER creating the new partnerlink was the  addition of  the new partnerlink definition, just before the  <types> element  (which is what I would  expect):

I see that too know. It adds the correct lines to the WSDL, but it messes up my designer view with element or  type undefined.

But like I said... I managed a work around... i delete the service&binding and save the artifacts.wsdl, that add it again and the designer shows everything is valid again..  Sorry I won't update my JBoss tools as long as it works for me... I don't know if that could mess up my other projects...

I'm working know like said... write the partnerlink by hand in the wsdl, and thn in bpel when i add an INVOKE I choose the global link written in the wsdl file... But there is one WSDL I can't import... or I don't import the right port... so if I want to choose the existing portType i see that my bpel doest see the wsdl methods...

Could you please help me with the partner link ... there are 2 .wsdl, the first imports the second... What am I doing wrong ?

I will post only the neccessary, not the operations ...

*artifacts.wsdl*
 <definitions name="bpelCdrClient"
        targetNamespace=" http://samples/bpelCdrClient http://samples/bpelCdrClient"
        xmlns:tns=" http://samples/bpelCdrClient http://samples/bpelCdrClient"
        xmlns:plnk=" http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/plnktype http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/plnktype"
        xmlns=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/ http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
        xmlns:ns1=' http://cdrmanager.ccs.mystore.si/ http://cdrmanager.ccs.mystore.si/'>

    <plnk:partnerLinkType name="cdriType">
        <plnk:role name="mycdrProvider" portType="ns1:CdrManagerWS"/>
      </plnk:partnerLinkType>
    <import location="CdrManager.wsdl" namespace=" http://ws.cdr.mystore.si/ http://ws.cdr.mystore.si/" />

*CdrManager.wsdl:*
<definitions name="CdrManagerWSImplService"
                  targetNamespace=" http://ws.cdr.mystore.si/ http://ws.cdr.mystore.si/"
                  xmlns=' http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/ http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/'
                   xmlns:wsdl=' http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl'
                   xmlns:soap=' http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/ http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/'
                   xmlns:ns1=' http://ws.cdr.mystore.si/ http://ws.cdr.mystore.si/' >

<wsdl:import location="CdrManagerWS.wsdl" namespace=" http://cdrmanager.ccs.mystore.si/ http://cdrmanager.ccs.mystore.si/" xmlns:ns1=" http://ws.cdr.mystore.si/ http://ws.cdr.mystore.si/"></wsdl:import>
<wsdl:service name="CdrManagerWSImplService">
<wsdl:port binding="tns:CdrManagerWSImplServiceSoapBinding" name="CdrManagerWSImplPort">
<soap:address location=" http://192.168.60.92:8088/CdrManager http://192.168.60.92:8088/CdrManager"/>
</wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>

*CdrManagerWS.wsdl*