[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Whats the equivilant of Conduit / allowRedirect in jbossws-native ?

Craig Greenhalgh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 16 08:25:46 EST 2010

Craig Greenhalgh [http://community.jboss.org/people/craiggreenhalgh] created the discussion

"Whats the equivilant of Conduit / allowRedirect in jbossws-native ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/571392#571392

I need to allow redirect in in my web service call.

In the CFX stack I would do something like :

Client client = ClientProxy.getClient(provider);
HTTPConduit http = (HTTPConduit) client.getConduit();
http.getClient().setAutoRedirect(true);

Do you know how I could achieve this using the jboss-native stack ?

Many thanks

Craig

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]