[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Our Active Thread Count is over 20 000. Surely this is a pro

sravan m do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 16 15:03:43 EST 2010

sravan m [http://community.jboss.org/people/shravanxm] created the discussion

"Re: Our Active Thread Count is over 20 000. Surely this is a pro"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/571465#571465

I am asking all this as active thread count is creeping up daily. It hovers around 200 with initial start up climbs 270 - 290 within couple of hours, moves into 300 by next day and by the end of week it lands in 700's. At this point of time server is running OOM and I need to restart to bring the threads to zero. Any idea what might be causing this issue?. I am not sending any details as i don't know what is required for you.

Thanks
sravan m

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]