[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Our Active Thread Count is over 20 000. Surely this is a pro

sravan m do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 17 10:45:40 EST 2010

sravan m [http://community.jboss.org/people/shravanxm] created the discussion

"Re: Our Active Thread Count is over 20 000. Surely this is a pro"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/571615#571615

Forgot to mention. I have also made a change jboss-as/server/<config>/conf jboss-service.xml file. I have chaged the pool size to 500. By default it was 10. Does this have any affect in my case. If you can please let us know, what this attribute will exactly do.
<!-- The max number of threads in the pool -->
      <attribute name="MaximumPoolSize">500</attribute>

Really appreciate your help here.

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]