[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - MyQueue not bound

Everson Ballack JR do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 18 12:59:58 EST 2010

Everson Ballack JR [http://community.jboss.org/people/Sefo] created the discussion

"MyQueue not bound"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/571808#571808

Hi everyone,

First of all, sorry for any english mistakes.

I've used the Jboss 4.2 for my applications for a long time.

But now, I need to upgrade to the 5.1 version.

In the older version, when I deployed my app and the destination mapping of my queues weren't found , a new temporary queue was created and bounded for a JNDI name.

In the 5.1 version, this not happens and I receive a "GetrafProvisaoTDMA not bound", where GetrafProvisaoTDMA is the name of my queue.

I can't edit the destination-service.xml only for create a new destination, so I hope do this in another way.

Is it possible to configure the JBoss to create automatic a new queue, when it's not found in destination-service.xml file? There are any other JBoss configuration or EJB annotation...

Can someone help me??

My MDB:

@MessageDriven(activationConfig =
{

  @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destinationType",
    propertyValue="javax.jms.Queue"),
  @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destination",
    propertyValue="queue/GetrafProvisaoTDMA"),
  @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="maxSession",
            propertyValue="2")
})
@TransactionManagement(TransactionManagementType.BEAN)

public class InternalizaTDMA extends ControleArquivo implements MessageListener {

   (some stuffs here...)
}

thks

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]