[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: SLSB pool size is always one in jboss 6.0 CR1 using ejb 3.1

aravind kopparthi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 23 11:48:36 EST 2010

aravind kopparthi [http://community.jboss.org/people/aravindsk] created the discussion

"Re: SLSB pool size is always one in jboss 6.0 CR1 using ejb 3.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/572522#572522

thanks for the comments. but in my example Singleton is not trying to do any WRITES is  it? all the business logic is in SLSBean that this singleton delegates to. my question what is that i need to configure in the interseptors some where where SLSB injected in Singleton are not treaded like regular beans and handle with multiple pool instances when ever a method is invoked by the container ( timout) or by the calller.

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]