[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Does JBPM5 support class loading from database

Martin Pradny do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 24 05:34:15 EST 2010

Martin Pradny [http://community.jboss.org/people/mpradny] created the discussion

"Does JBPM5 support class loading from database"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/572702#572702

We are currently using JBPM4, but since we want to move to BPMN 2.0 in near future, I'm looking at JBPM5 and Activiti. Due to some limitations in our architecture I need classloading from database, so I don't have to restart our process engine with new process versions and also host different versions of processes.

Does JBPM5 currently support it? I'm little bit lost in the knowledgbase construct, but I haven't found it in current documentation anyway.

Activiti it in current release doesn't support, but I have found a feature request that may address it in future.

Thanks

 Martin.