[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: error in hot deployement 'Error renaming..'

nimo stephan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 26 08:13:23 EST 2010

nimo stephan [http://community.jboss.org/people/nimo22] created the discussion

"Re: error in hot deployement 'Error renaming..'"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/573162#573162

yes, but I do not know which service holds that lock.
I am using maven and jboss tools and when running jboss-maven-plugin with jboss:deploy (deploy to jmx instead of hard-deploy),
then the behaviour should be the same as if jboss tools hot-deploys the war. Am I right?
But when I change the source-code then the "Error renaming"-problem occurs. When I do a manual maven jboss:deploy, it works.