[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: jboss hot-deploy limitations

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 30 04:48:35 EST 2010

Max Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: jboss hot-deploy limitations"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/573581#573581

>From what im seeing the import.sql *is* being run - "insert into Widget" comes from your import.sql, right ?

If that fails then something is different in the setup somehow - I can't say what that is based on the stacktrace would need the full project and server config.

btw. Add te project to the server from tools just means copy the deployment to the server in exploded form by default.

Have you compared what your maven deployment and the exploded deployment contains ? maybe there are some differences here ?