[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm5 and maven

michael melsen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 30 15:28:06 EST 2010

michael melsen [http://community.jboss.org/people/piratew] created the discussion

"jbpm5 and maven"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/573733#573733

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping any one of you guys can help me out and that my question isn't a bit too noobish  ;) . I'm trying to run jbmp5 in a test setup. After using the jbpm5 installer and the ant script everything works quite well. However I'm trying to setup a new jbpm5 / maven project to start a prototype. Unfortunately after finding and adding the dependency jpbm 5.0-Snapshot my pom editor in eclipse keep stating that it is missing artifact org.jbpm:jbpm:pom:5.0-SNAPSHOT:compile. Older versions of jbpm work like a charm.

Is there anybody who knows what I'm doing wrong or is there a problem related to the repository itself?

thanks in advance,

Michael