[jboss-user] [JBoss AS Documentation] - Re: bind address for jboss services

Alexandre Anzala-Yamajako do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 4 08:45:36 EDT 2010

yamajako [http://community.jboss.org/people/yamajako] created the discussion

"Re: bind address for jboss services"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/564750#564750

Just in case somebody is having the same issue. I gave up JavaService to use jboss native and managed to get the behaviour I wanted by using:
-Djava.rmi.server.hostname=172.21.100.230 -Dremoting.bind_by_host=false it might work directly with JavaService but I haven't tested it myself

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS Documentation at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2079]