[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss Tools 3.2 on OS X (Power PC - Dual G5)

Luis Garcia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 5 07:24:13 EDT 2010

Luis Garcia [http://community.jboss.org/people/peter.falken] created the discussion

"JBoss Tools 3.2 on OS X (Power PC - Dual G5)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/564888#564888

Since JBoss Tools 3.1, I haven't been able to use the Visual Page Editor.
Doing some searching I tracked it down to a switch that was made on the XULRunner libraries that are bundled with JBoss Tools, it would seem that from 3.1 an later, the XULRunner libraries do not have the PPC targets enabled, and many PPC machines, like the PowerMacs and PowerBooks won't be able to use JBoss Tools latest versions.

Is the a fix around this or PPC computers out of support??