[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: ExecutionService.setVariable() Question

Yongtao You do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 5 14:06:03 EDT 2010

Yongtao You [http://community.jboss.org/people/yongtao] created the discussion

"Re: ExecutionService.setVariable() Question"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/564937#564937

Thanks HuiSheng,

Yes I did re-get the process instance. It did not help.

However, I found a workaround. Instead of calling

+ExecutionService.setVariable(executionId, "X", "new value");+

I pass a map of variables (and their new values) to the +TaskService.completeTask()+ call. This works just fine for me since I only need those new values in the subsequent steps.

Thanks.
Yongtao