[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss Tools + BIRT + JBossAS 5.1 Bug

Busssard Buss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 5 14:24:39 EDT 2010

Busssard Buss [http://community.jboss.org/people/bussard] created the discussion

"JBoss Tools + BIRT + JBossAS 5.1 Bug"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/564938#564938

I created a New Seam Web Project, chose BIRT Reporting Runtime Component and when I run the application without any change in a JBossAS 5.1 I'm facing the infamous continuous redeployment loop bug.
It seems to be related to BIRT, 'cos when I create a project without it everything goes well.

I've tried 'till now these solutions without success:
I created a New Seam Web Project, chose BIRT Reporting Runtime Component and when I run the application without any change in a JBossAS 5.1 I'm facing the infamous continuous redeployment loop bug.
It seems to be related to BIRT, 'cos when I create a project without it everything goes well.

I've tried 'till now these solutions without success:

 http://seamframework.org/Documentation/WhatHappensWhenYouDeploySeamAppInJBoss5 http://seamframework.org/Documentation/WhatHappensWhenYouDeploySeamAppInJBoss5
 http://community.jboss.org/thread/2463#4248356 http://community.jboss.org/thread/2463?tstart=0#4248356

Anyone know how to fix this bug in the code generated by Jboss Tools ?