[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Re: hibernate-jbosscache2 and mvcc issues

Galder Zamarreño do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 11 13:28:35 EDT 2010

Galder Zamarreño [http://community.jboss.org/people/galder.zamarreno%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: hibernate-jbosscache2 and mvcc issues"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/565899#565899

I haven't tested this but both Hibernate 3.3 and 3.5 are pretty similar in terms of their JBoss Cache 2LC code, including the version used, so I think it should work fine. You can try with this config file:

 http://svn.jboss.org/repos/hibernate/core/branches/Branch_3_5/cache-jbosscache/src/main/resources/org/hibernate/cache/jbc/builder/jbc-configs.xml http://svn.jboss.org/repos/hibernate/core/branches/Branch_3_5/cache-jbosscache/src/main/resources/org/hibernate/cache/jbc/builder/jbc-configs.xml

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]