[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Failed to send changeRate message - org.jboss.jms.exception.MessagingNetworkFailureException

Nikos Massios do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 13 19:50:23 EDT 2010

Nikos Massios [http://community.jboss.org/people/massios] created the discussion

"Failed to send changeRate message - org.jboss.jms.exception.MessagingNetworkFailureException"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/566368#566368

Hello,

We are testing the failover of the jboss esb. We are using jboss 5.1 GA, jboss ESB 4.6, a clustered post office, clustered queues, with oracle as a db.

We have noticed the following behaviour. When we fail on purpose one node of our ESB (we kill the java process using task manager in windows) the messaging on the alive node starts acting up for 2 minutes before the system goes back to normal. After the 2 minutes the system works like nothing has happened.

We were wondering what all the errors we see in our logs are (I attach a file) and whether there is a possibility through configuration to get this time to something smaller than 10 seconds.

Thanks,

Nikos

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]