[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Deploy doesn't work under Windows 7

simon lebettre do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 14 14:21:29 EDT 2010

simon lebettre [http://community.jboss.org/people/simon_lebettre] created the discussion

"Re: Deploy doesn't work under Windows 7"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/566543#566543

my mistake explore option is present in my two installations.

And I did more tests and found the real bug : deployement does not work when jboss is not in the same drive as Eclipse !
updated wtp Eclipse in C:\ + Jboss in S:\ => Bug
updated wtp Eclipse in S:\ + Jboss in S:\ => Deployement ok !