[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Reporting Tools for jBPM 4.4

sreeni Karnati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 18 08:39:52 EDT 2010

sreeni Karnati [http://community.jboss.org/people/sreeni.karnati] created the discussion

"Reporting Tools for jBPM 4.4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/566932#566932

Hi Everyone ,

I am searching for Open-source reporting tools suitable for jBPM 4.4 that runs on Jboss 4.2 application server.

My requiremnts are to look for how many process instances/task/excecution etc...per day or for each queue or for   a period of time.

Also looking for more information about the jbpm web-console..?How to use it and how to run it on jboss..?

If any one knows more information , Please help Me...........................

Thanks,
Sreeni.k