[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to run jbpm in Jboss applicatation server

sreeni Karnati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 18 08:51:04 EDT 2010

sreeni Karnati [http://community.jboss.org/people/sreeni.karnati] created the discussion

"How to run jbpm in Jboss applicatation server"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/566936#566936

Hi EveryOne,
I am doing R & D on jBPM 4.4 implementation jboss 4.2. I implemented it sucessfully for a web application as follows as follow
--> Add a jbpm.jar,jbpm.cfg.xml and jbpm.hibernate.cfg.xml to the class path and configure jbpm.hibernate.cfg.xml with the database details
--> Define a process with jpdl
--> Write logic to Deploy and execute processe by using  jbpm 4.4 API
--> Run the web application on the jboss (Before doing this we have to create the jbpm 4.4 data schema)

This pplication will deploy and cretae a process instance sucussfully.

Now i am looking for pen-source reporting tools suitable for jBPM 4.4 that runs on Jboss 4.2 application server.
My requiremnts are to look for how many process instances/task/excecution etc...per day or for each queue or for
a period of time.

I would like to know more about the web-console..?How to use it and how to run it on jboss..?

If any one knows more information , Please help
Thanks,
Sreeni.k