[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Jboss caching web urls

Pradeep Sreekumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 25 05:31:59 EDT 2010

Pradeep Sreekumar [http://community.jboss.org/people/pradeepsreekumar] created the discussion

"Jboss caching web urls"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/568043#568043

               Hi
We have a webapplication running in JBOSS AS.This is a servlet based app and we are connecting to another server (Websphere) for retrieving the data .Return content type is xml .Connection is made using HTTPClient and return content type is xml.
Now we having a request to cache the request urls.
Is this possible in jboss?How we can implement this.
I have gone through the jboss caching docs.But its all about caching objects.Can we cache http requests?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]