[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: WS Security Basics

Ian Mitchell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 25 05:32:31 EDT 2010

Ian Mitchell [http://community.jboss.org/people/imitchell] created the discussion

"Re: WS Security Basics"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/567946#567946

The token passing may be the "magic" I'm thinking about.  Do you happen to know if that is taken care of under the hood, once configured?  In other words, if we configure the service/methods to use a token, is  there any suppoting code that would need to be developed by the client and/or server or is this taken care of in the WS layer that sits on top of the code.

Thanks (and sorry for proving that "no good deed goes unpunished"!)

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]