[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Change database from hsqldb to mysql?? help me please! it's urgent

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 25 11:20:45 EDT 2010

Peter Johnson [http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj] created the discussion

"Re: Change database from hsqldb to mysql?? help me please! it's urgent"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/568254#568254

Always follow the "caused by" trail of the first exception:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

This says that the MySQL JAR file was not found. You indicated that you copied that JAR to server/all/lib. Are you actually running the 'all' configuration?

By the way, posting a lengthy console log where it is obvious that the first excpetion scrolled off of the buffer is not vey helpful. It would have been better to either increase the buffer size to capture the whole log or redirect stdout to a file. And in either case, attach the log as a file instead of posting an insanely long message.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]