[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Got xml validation error while call NewDeployment deploy method

Bo meng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 25 14:02:59 EDT 2010

Bo meng [http://community.jboss.org/people/billmeng70] created the discussion

"Re: Got xml validation error while call NewDeployment deploy method"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/568289#568289

Hi ,

I can also make a deploy using below file
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<process name="retrieveCatalog" xmlns=" http://jbpm.org/4.0/jpdl http://jbpm.org/4.0/jpdl">
 <start>
  <transition to="retreiveCatalogRequest"/>
 </start>
 <custom name="retreiveCatalogRequest" class="com.points.services.workflow.activity.MakeServiceRequest">

  <property name="requestData">
   <map>
    <entry>
    </entry>

   </map>
  </property>

  <transition to="retreiveCatalogEnd"/>
 </custom>

 <end name="retreiveCatalogEnd"/>
</process>

Actually it works while we used jbpm 4.0-cr1.
I do not know why it complain in the jbpm 4.0

Thanks