[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 4.4 generate .bar with Maven

Leidolfr Shieldsbane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 28 09:36:03 EDT 2010

Leidolfr Shieldsbane [http://community.jboss.org/people/fuckingusername] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 4.4 generate .bar with Maven"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/568829#568829

Michael (W),
Sounds easy, but it's not.
The problem here is to fully integrate with the Maven release process. Of course, I could generate an artifact like a .jar with the correct structure and rename it to .bar locally for internal or develop use, but this is not the solution when you want to share this artifact automatically in a Maven repository.

As far as I been searching the Michal (M) propousal for developing a Maven plugin for doing the trick is the best aproach. Sadly, I have no experience at all developing Maven plugins, could you guide me?