[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm 4.4 - jboss integration

Michał Minicki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 1 02:09:39 EDT 2010

Michał Minicki [http://community.jboss.org/people/Valgoerad] replied to the discussion

"jbpm 4.4 - jboss integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/559940#559940

Thanks, Maciek. I don't have much free time to test it thoroughly at the moment, but a quick test resulted in class not found exception (org/jbpm/integration/spi/DeploymentAdaptor). I have placed jbpm-jboss4.jar into the lib and added JBPMDeployer into jboss-service.xml:

  <mbean code="org.jbpm.integration.jboss4.JBPMDeployer"
         name="org.jbpm:service=JBPMDeployer">
  </mbean>

I'm not sure if exception is related as there is a strong possibility I have accidentally broken my setup.

I'll get back to you as soon as I'll get some time to play with jbpm.