[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Task Assignment not saved in DB?

Jimmy Smith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 2 04:34:08 EDT 2010

Jimmy Smith [http://community.jboss.org/people/swd_eagle] created the discussion

"Task Assignment not saved in DB?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/560168#560168

I'm using jBPM 4.4 and cannot see the assignement of tasks being logged. I implemented a custom History Session and the event is most certainly fired, but not persisted in the DB. (TaskAssign event - I could see all the info I needed in this event, but not in the DB)

Is this a bug? Or must I still do something in code and/or configuration to get this working?

Its a history feature we urgently need, to determine how long the actual working time on a task is, or how long it was 'open' before someone actually took it up.

Thanks.