[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: Make a call to an EJB3 this on a machine with weblogic through JNDI

Javier Godoy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 2 08:53:36 EDT 2010

Javier Godoy [http://community.jboss.org/people/suter] created the discussion

"Re: Make a call to an EJB3 this on a machine with weblogic through JNDI"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/560236#560236

Sorry, I  have not explained well. I will try to do better.

1. I have two machines (one machine with jboss and another machine with weblogic).
2. the applications are launched in jboss.
3. In weblogic going to have the  EJB3 session.
4. Jboss  applications must call the sessions through jndi remote.

I hope I  have been more precise with my English.
Thank you.
har
Leer  fonéticamente

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]