[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Client wont connect to remote interface of EJB

Juan Camilo Prada do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 9 07:05:07 EDT 2010

Juan Camilo Prada [http://community.jboss.org/people/juankprada] created the discussion

"Re: Client wont connect to remote interface of EJB"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/560793#560793

Ok so I got it working. Apparently server admins changed JBoss AS to a different version used in the development departmen. We synced versions in all departments and now things are working just fine.

Thanks jaikiran pai for your answer, it was what lead me to figure out this thing.

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]