[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Problem in configuring JBoss in Helios

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 9 07:20:03 EDT 2010

Max Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: Problem in configuring JBoss in Helios"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/560357#560357

seems like a bug with respect to network paths.

1) Please open a jira with details about OS, jboss tools version and how to reproduce so we can see if it is something we can fix.

2) As a workaround using subst or simply mounting that path as a drive should make it work.