[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to access processinstance in JPDL?

Jimmy Smith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 10 21:46:38 EDT 2010

Jimmy Smith [http://community.jboss.org/people/swd_eagle] created the discussion

"How to access processinstance in JPDL?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/561267#561267

How can I access a process instance in jPDL, eg when I want to pass the id or key of the processInstance to a java activity?

<java class="...classname..." method="execute" name="DoSomeJava">
  <arg>
    <object expr="#{??????}"/>
  </arg>
  <transition to="Next Step"/>
</java>

What must ????? be to send the processInstanceId/Key to the java class?
I can't seem to find a reference to see which process attributes are available and how. Might also be handy to at times send activity name to generic java classes, etc.