[jboss-user] [Spring Integration] - Re: Application with ws client return an exception with spring

Marcos Simón do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 10 21:52:02 EDT 2010

Marcos Simón [http://community.jboss.org/people/marsim86] created the discussion

"Re: Application with ws client return an exception with spring"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/561254#561254

Thanks a lot for your help and for your suggestion.
I can It work well, but I already don't understand why it didn't work before.
I just changed my spring library from WEB-INF/lib to a library root of JBoss.

Start a new discussion in Spring Integration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]