[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Problem with naming an resource injection on AS 6.0.0.M4

Frank Langelage do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 11 05:22:13 EDT 2010

Frank Langelage [http://community.jboss.org/people/lafr] created the discussion

"Re: Problem with naming an resource injection on AS 6.0.0.M4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/561441#561441

OK, JBoss 6.0.0.M4 is already using JBossWS-CXF 3.4.0.Beta1.

I forgot to say that  I did a source checkout of the current trunk. So this version comes up as 6.0.0.SNAPSHOT.
An as you can see from the stacktrace there is [:3.4.0.Beta2].

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]