[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB3 version for 5.0.1.GA

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 15 06:03:15 EDT 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] created the discussion

"Re: EJB3 version for 5.0.1.GA"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/561808#561808

> Daniel Graham wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I can't determine which is the latest version of EJB3 available for 5.0.1.GA

You mean the version of JBoss EJB3 in AS 5.0.1? See this  http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/tags/JBoss_5_0_1_GA/component-matrix/pom.xml http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/tags/JBoss_5_0_1_GA/component-matrix/pom.xml
It's:
<version.org.jboss.ejb3>1.0.0</version.org.jboss.ejb3>

> Daniel Graham wrote:
>
>  I'm hoping that the latestversion for this platform will speed up the invocation time - the serialization of objects has slowed down
> too much since our migration from EJB 2.1 beans but I don't really want to reverse the code out.
>
> Is there a list of latest releases and target AS versions? And will it address the slow down problem?

I would recommend that you upgrade to latest stable 5.1.0 version of JBoss AS and then apply our latest EJB3 plugin  http://www.jboss.org/ejb3/ejb3plugin.html http://www.jboss.org/ejb3/ejb3plugin.html over it.

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]