[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: 'JBoss Server View' from JBoss AS Tools missing in Eclipse Helios

Matthew Browne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 15 06:10:36 EDT 2010

Matthew Browne [http://community.jboss.org/people/mbrowne] created the discussion

"Re: 'JBoss Server View' from JBoss AS Tools missing in Eclipse Helios"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/561488#561488

Thanks, that worked  :)

In case it's helpful to others, here's what I did.... I just changed it from 256MB to 512MB in two places, which you might want to do to make more use of your system's memory (unless it's failry limited in which case you should stick with 256MB, according to the manual).