[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Resources folder is missing in a project root directory

nimo stephan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 15 06:17:53 EDT 2010

nimo stephan [http://community.jboss.org/people/nimo22] created the discussion

"Resources folder is missing in a project root directory"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/561567#561567

I use composite components and place resources-folder within the META-INF/resources.

and declare it in facelets page:

xmlns:comp=" http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite/myComp http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite/myComp"

Jboss Tools says:

*Resources folder "/resources/myComp" is missing in a project root directory*

But it still exists! Hence, code completion does also not work when embeed composite components.

My Maven-WAR-Structure consists of 3 Resources-Folders:

scr/main/resources
webapp/META-INF/resources/
webapp/resources

*Where is the recommended place?*

I put it into webapp/resources and deploying works - the composite component can be found by the container. But Jboss Tools complains.

Is this a bug?

I use actual JBOSS TOOLS 3.2 M1 with Eclipse Helios.