[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB3 version for 5.0.1.GA

Daniel Graham do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 15 06:21:07 EDT 2010

Daniel Graham [http://community.jboss.org/people/spangleweed] created the discussion

"EJB3 version for 5.0.1.GA"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/561768#561768

Hi,

I can't determine which is the latest version of EJB3 available for 5.0.1.GA - I'm hoping that the latest
version for this platform will speed up the invocation time - the serialization of objects has slowed down
too much since our migration from EJB 2.1 beans but I don't really want to reverse the code out.

Is there a list of latest releases and target AS versions? And will it address the slow down problem?

Regards,

Danny

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]