[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: TaskQuery.processInstanceId bug?

Jimmy Smith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 15 15:54:07 EDT 2010

Jimmy Smith [http://community.jboss.org/people/swd_eagle] created the discussion

"Re: TaskQuery.processInstanceId bug?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/562057#562057

This is the best I can do. Of any use?

String processInstanceId = (set somewhere) => Tomcat in debug mode shows it has value 7

TaskService taskService = processEngine.getTaskService();
Task task = taskService.createTaskQuery().processInstanceId(processInstanceId).uniqueResult();
taskService.completeTask(task.getId());

I get a NullPointerException, because task is null. Looking in the database, its procinst_ field is set to 7.
(I use the uniqueResult because there can only be one task at this stage for the process instance)