[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: TaskQuery.processInstanceId bug?

James Baker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 16 07:05:17 EDT 2010

James Baker [http://community.jboss.org/people/jimmyb82] created the discussion

"Re: TaskQuery.processInstanceId bug?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/562138#562138

If you set the following parameters in your jbpm.hibernate.cfg.xml

     <property name="hibernate.format_sql">true</property>
     <property name="hibernate.show_sql">true</property>
     <property name="hibernate.use_sql_comments">true</property>

then you can see the query being generated by jBPM and work out why your task isn't being loaded by running it directly on the database.
I had a similar problem and it turned out that it was because my task had never been persisted.
(spring configuration mistake on my part).