[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MessageConsumer.close hangs forever

Kevin Lohmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 20 10:36:56 EDT 2010

Kevin Lohmann [http://community.jboss.org/people/kevin.lohmann] created the discussion

"Re: MessageConsumer.close hangs forever"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/562675#562675

Hi!

> Yong Hao Gao schrieb:
>
> Do you have the thread dump?
No thread dump is available anymore.
> If you are using EAP, you should have commerical support.
No, at the moment we evaluate JBoss to run with our application. But those errors and things like this ( https://community.jboss.org/message/562368#562368 https://community.jboss.org/message/562368#562368) prevent us to run completly with JBoss.

Its just too bad, that in many cases users just don't get any responses to their questions, which are not so important to buy support.

 Kevin

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]