[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Hibernate JbossCache integration

Galder Zamarreño do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 23 13:50:37 EDT 2010

Galder Zamarreño [http://community.jboss.org/people/galder.zamarreno%40jboss.com] commented on the document

" Hibernate JbossCache integration"

To view all comments on this document, visit: http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-15863#comment-4235

Thanks for the article but having briefly skimmed, it seems like it contains a lot of information already available in  http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-14248 http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-14248 or  http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-14247 http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-14247. Did you check those guys before building this article? The reason I'm asking is cos I don't see any of the reference guides linked from the links section.