[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM 3.2.5, MSSQL 2005 - blocking in JBPM_JOB table

Alejandro Guizar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 23 18:53:00 EDT 2010

Alejandro Guizar [http://community.jboss.org/people/alex.guizar%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM 3.2.5,MSSQL 2005 - blocking in JBPM_JOB table"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/563437#563437

I'm going to explore the possibility of removing the job indexes. Can you please  https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBPM create a JIRA issue for this?
> By the way, this is as good a time to explain the use-case that is failing for us.   We have a workflow with three steps synchronous steps.  The first step takes a couple to a few hundred milliseconds to complete, the second step can take anywhere from 5 to 30 seconds to complete and then the last step usually takes a half a second.    When I mentioned jobs earlier, I was referring to workflows contained the three steps just mentioned.
If possible, could you attach your workflow and test harness to the JIRA issue? Please remove any sensitive information you would not like to see published.