[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss ESB 4.8 in Eclipse

Ian Mitchell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 29 07:34:47 EDT 2010

Ian Mitchell [http://community.jboss.org/people/imitchell] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss ESB 4.8 in Eclipse"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/563778#563778

Max,
I decided to confirm things for you so I started fresh...

I built two new ESB Projects that use the sendEsbMessag sample.
The runtime errors appeared when I specified the JBoss AS target runtime during project creation.
The runtime errors did not appear (and the appropiate text was logged in log/server.log) when I specified <none> as the JBoss AS target runtime during project creation.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions so we don't clutter this thread - I certainly can be doing something wrong.