[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - VPE Dependencies on jdt.core necessary ?

Thomas Kratz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 30 07:30:33 EDT 2010

Thomas Kratz [http://community.jboss.org/people/eiswind%40googlemail.com] created the discussion

"VPE Dependencies on jdt.core necessary ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/564234#564234

Hi, I tried to put the vpe docbook editor in my RCP app and noticed that it has an awful list of dependencies including jdt.core etc.
Could this  be reduced or are these dependencies really necessary ? I would refuse to deploy jdt.core in an rcp app that doesnt need it otherwise.

Thanks to Max for pointing me here.